This is a really simple recipe that’s great for a side to any meat or seafood dish. Don’t ask me why it’s from Zagreb, but hey! It’s delicious so who really cares? If you want a potato meal-in-one try the Istrian Potato recipe for a potato dish with meat
- One (1) kilo of potatoes, sliced
- Two (2) tablespoons parley, chopped
- Half a white onion, finely diced
- One (1) teaspoon garlic, crushed
- 300mls pure cream
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- extra-virgin olive oil for greasing baking dish
- Pre-heat oven to 190 degrees celsius
- In a mixing bowl, combine parsley, onion, garlic, salt and pepper
- Add the potato slices and coat in the parsley mixture
- Grease the base of a baking dish with the oil, and roughly add the potato in rows. Top with the parsley mixture left in the mixing bowl.
- Pour the cream over the potato mixture
- Cover with foil and bake for about 60 minutes.
- Serve hot!
Let me know if you tried these potatoes and what you thought?
Dobar Tek! Zivjeli! (Bon Appetit! Cheers and let’s live!)